- You are here:
- Our Project
Medical Camp in India
Objective of this Project:
- There is low awareness about Cleft deformities.
- Eliminating the Myths- There is various myths related to this illness and believes that this type of deformity cannot be cured.
- Inform people around India about These deformities and all the comprehensive cleft care & cure it provides.
- Treatment: Mainstream medical camps are limited only to diagnosis & prescription, whereas we work towards total treatment of the patient including transportation, pre-op care, surgeries, accommodation, post-op medicine, speech therapy & follow-ups.
- Most of the Medical camps are limited only to diagnosis & prescription whereas we work for total treatment for the patient including surgeries, medicines, accommodation etc.